Monday, January 01, 2007

christmas quotes

There were a lot of truly wonderful little quotes from Mia, but unfortunately only 2 have remained stored in my head:

After decorating the Christmas tree with her grandfather, Mia was so excited: " Oh look! Now the tree has HAIR!" (Tinsel decorations)

And...after putting Joshka down for his morning nap, Mia and I went down to the beach to look for shells and get our feet wet. Mia just had to check we had everything first: "Have you got the baby vomiter, mommy?" I replied that I had, showing her the baby monitor. It's great - you can venture 200m away from a sleeping baby.

3 Comments:

At 6:41 am, January 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute quotes, I have one of my own... today Sebastian asked me if Butterflies eat butter, I said “no, I don’t think so”, then he asked me why are they called Butterflies? Good question! Why don’t grown-ups think of such important questions?

 
At 3:23 pm, January 03, 2007, Blogger linda said...

ahem...check this out!

http://www.wildlifewebsite.com/butterflies/butterflies-called.html

 
At 8:06 am, January 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeehah! at last I am able to open your blogspot!
Still love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home