Friday, December 15, 2006

take the good with the bad

After picking Mia up from Montessori the other day, she was so pleased to see me she gave me big leg hugs and was ever so affectionate. "I 'specially love you mummy," she said in the car "...and Bosh," (Josh - we all call him 'Bosh')"...and Daddy".

But today I got "go away! I don't like you!" because she didn't want me to get into the hammock which we've put up on the back deck. Ah well, there have been more "I love you's" than anything else, and anyway, today we played a kissing game - she kissed my cheeks and eyebrows and forehead and chin and ears (very ticklish) and knees and legs and ankles and arms and, well, I thought it was a fantastic game! It doesn't always work! heh heh heh.

2 Comments:

At 4:32 am, December 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest that you "soak up" all those kisses and save the feeling for the day that you might suffer from "skin hunger" like all old people..... :-(

 
At 4:33 am, December 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest that you "soak up" all those kisses and save the feeling for the day that you might suffer from "skin hunger" like all old people..... :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home