Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm in

A posting from my (our) new house! It's late, I'm knackered, but I'm happy to report I'M IN THE HOUSE. There's still loads to be done, but at least I'm here. Almost exactly a year from when we landed in NZ from London. Poor Mia has moved 4 times in a year, but is coping pretty well. Joshka -he's lost interest in crawling and now prefers to p-u-l-l himself up on anything (usually me) and stay there until he cries or falls over. He especially likes standing on my lap, pulling on my t-shirt and rocking back and forth going HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
see ya

2 Comments:

At 8:20 am, December 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jo says it looks stunning with the white walls and the dark wooden finishes and with the curtains - so glad for you.
Love
ouma from Efrica without starlings

 
At 11:36 am, December 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lindy lou.
fabulous news ! so what's your address. (email me if you prefer)
x lizzie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home