Saturday, November 18, 2006

read it!

" I love Piglet because he's so pink for me to love..."

NOW Mia insists we 'read' her PRETEND stories when we put her to bed. (Pretend story = not read from a book...including Mia). I used to sometimes do a "Mia's Busy Day" story...but it seems Ben has become EXTREMELY good with making up stories about Pooh Bear and Piglet who go on adventures with their best friend, Mia. Now Mia feigns sleepiness just so she can get into bed to hear a 'tend' story - "read it!". (Ben made a rule that you have to be in bed for 'tend' stories.)

I'm not as good as Ben is in that department.

Mia moaned about my story tonight...what about the heffalump?!

It puts me to sleep, putting my children to sleep. I really have to concentrate to stay awake!

Well, I'm off to do more wall painting tomorrow - baby steps towards moving in, at last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home