Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Waiting.

I'm biding my time...waiting for the phonecall to come about my mac and it's state of (dis)repair. It's perfect weather for doing the washing - the load I hung up this morning is already dry and I've just hung up the 2nd load - breezy and sunny.

The boys are asleep - Ben has nightshift again tonight and Josh is all played out after this mornings playgroup activities. I am coffeed and lemon-muffined up and considering whipping the house into shape. It's a disgrace! The garden, however, is looking great! We achieved a lot yesterday although Joshka did his utmost to spread the mountain of mulch around the lawn - climbing up and down and grabbing fistfuls of the stuff to transport somewhere else to be put in a different bucket. Hours of good, dirty fun.

I took myself to the doctor this morning after dealing with a cold for the last 2 weeks. I have to be careful with my chest and asthma (bronchitus/pneumonia...) and I knew I was not kicking it. Already I feel better and hope these drugs do the trick. (Don't worry Mom, I'm onto it.)

Right then, better go and do damage control. My favourite activity in the world. Alongside cooking. Um...NOT.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 am, October 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home