Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hey! The sun's out!

The weather looked to be good for today so I did a load of washing last night and hung it up this morning before I'd even had breakfast. As I was eating my cornflakes it started (torrential) raining - sneaky clouds from the North. Dashed outside to save them and hung them up under the canopy on the deck. At that point I was a bit concerned about where I was going to put the 2nd load I'd already started. I had tried to be proactive and on the ball and was being punished! 10 minutes later the sun came out again with no sign of grey clouds, so I've now hung the 2nd load on the washing line and have put on a 3rd load - I only have one pink duvet cover and it really needs a wash (and needs to be dry to go back on Mia's bed tonight) - and I need to make hay while the sun shines, so to speak.

Of course I'm going to have a mountain of 'sorting' to do tomorrow. Ergh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home