Wednesday, July 23, 2008

productive...

I feel like I've achieved some stuff. Little bits here and there. Must be all the lists I'm making, to remind myself that in the real world, things need to be done! I sent a lot of emails requesting quotes and sending proofs. I made up some raffle ticket books (for the volleyball club I belong to) - perforated, cut, numbered: the works! I checked to see if I'd been paid (I have). Updated a website. Filled in my time sheets. I played with my kids, I made dinner...I put away some washing...I chatted online to a few friends...I went to volleyball...I've made a coffee date for tomorrow morning with a friend who finds herself "sans children" and would like to meet up. Yay, looking forward to it.

I am off to bed with one sore arm from numbering all those raffle tickets.

1 Comments:

At 5:08 am, July 24, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've achieved a LOT!! Well done =)

Bummed ... I can't find that pic of us together as wee ones. Sorry. I'll keep hunting.

Enjoy your coffee date =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home