Monday, October 19, 2009

blob

it's been 3 months since I injured my foot and let exercise take a back seat in my life. I can feel it. The scale has been under a pile of magazines, but I've been aware of its presence every day, knowing that to stand on it would bring another load of (urgent) priorities my way - so I avoided it. Until today. Mia, Josh and I all a had a go, and it confirmed my (worst) suspicions, so I need to get into gear and DO something. Granted it's been a difficult 3 months with Ben going away for 20 odd days to London to a wedding, being injured(my foot) and being quite incredibly busy on the work front.
So I guess I can't have everything, but I am now aware that I need to take action and not let it get too bad.

I told Josh today what a big boy he is for going for a sleepover for 2 nights without mummy or daddy. He told me he's not such a big boy..."I thought of you" (solemn face).*heart melts*

2 Comments:

At 8:31 am, October 24, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is such a charmer that one but one can fully understand that heart melting statement. heh heh heh, and I am sure he did think of you. I will never forget the night here in CT when you went out and I had to babysit and he cried all the time "mamam mamam mamam mamam mamam...." and there was nothing that Mia or I could do or say that could pacify him. shamepies. He loves his mommy.

 
At 9:00 pm, October 26, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read several articles that say exercise does not make you lose weight. So here's what did it for me. Cut out bread or rather WHEAT and SUGAR. Get some xylotol from the healthshop and use it in your baking as a sugar substitute. Also use flour that is not made from wheat. You can get that from the healthshop too. And drink lots of water. Everytime you get up from your computer. And see how the pounds and inches fall off you. And it is painless. Doesn't require a great deal of will power. Just substitution.
love
mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home