Friday, January 04, 2008

Lost it.

It's a shame I don't have a dictaphone in my head for all the blogs I compose during the day. I had a great one today while hanging up the washing - it made sense, was pertinent, humorous- but now it's lost. I've already deleted a few lines that I started with because it wasn't really me talking; more like me trying to write something I read somewhere. Drat. Now as i sit, I'm conscious of not having anything to say, but knowing I had SO MUCH a few hours ago when I couldn't sit down for 5 minutes. Even trying to ramble while I wait for the words to start flowing isn't quite working. Nevermind, I'll try another time.

I'm thinking of my little sister today, who is getting married. Congratulations Kathryn!

2 Comments:

At 7:43 am, January 06, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

doan wery. you lost it because there are too many things happening in your head at the moment. it will come back at some stage.
love you

 
At 11:06 am, January 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home